The Khan vs. Peterson fight card is underway at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, and all of the undercard bouts have been completed. The only fights left are the co-main events. First, Maryland's own heavyweight Seth Mitchell puts his undefeated record on the line against veteran Timur Ibragimov. Then, in the final bout of the night, Amir Khan will put his IBF and WBA light welterweight titles up against challenger and D.C. native Lamont Peterson.
Here are the results of the undercard fights:
- Joshua Davis defeated Chris Russell by decision in a four-round fight at 134 pounds.
- Terron Grant dominated Dashawn Autry in a first-round TKO in a fight at 134 pounds.
- Dusty Harrison topped Terrell Davis in a first-round TKO in a fight at 147 pounds.
- Fernando Guerrero knocked out Robert Kliewer by KO in the fifth round of a super middleweight bout.
- Jamie Kavanagh and Ramesis Gil fought to a majority draw in a lightweight bout.
- Anthony Peterson, brother of Lamont Peterson, rolled over Daniel Attah by decision at 136 pounds.
- Thomas Williams knocked out Reynaldo Rodriguez in a light heavyweight bout in the second round.