The Maryland Terrapins lost defensive end Andre Monroe for the season on Tuesday with a knee injury. Monroe will have surgery on Thursday. Unfortunately for the Terps, Monroe's injury was not the only news on that front.
Other Injury News
- Defensive lineman Keith Bowers will be out for two to three weeks.
- Bowers' fellow defensive lineman Isaiah Ross is less seriously injured (hamstring) and is day-to-day.
- Safety A.J. Hendy has an ankle sprain and will be out for three to four weeks.
- Linebacker Kenny Tate has suffered a new knee injury and there is no timetable for his return. He has yet to be evaluated
- Cornerback Isaac Goins has mononucleosis and will be out for three weeks.
- Walk-on quarterback Dustin Dailey has an ankle sprain and will miss an uncertain amount of time.
- Quarterback C.J. Brown will have surgery for a torn ACL on Friday.
For more on Maryland football and how these injuries will impact the Terps, visit Testudo Times. Stay with SB Nation DC for more Maryland offseason news and updates.