The Redskins (9-6) host the Dallas Cowboys (8-7) on Sunday Night Football. It's a crucial game for both teams, as the winner will clinch the NFC East.
If the Cowboys lose Sunday, they won't make the playoffs.
The Redskins will try for their second win of the season against the Cowboys. On Nov. 22, Washington won a shootout, 38-31. That was the second win in a six-game winning streak the team is currently riding.
Here's the full NFL schedule. All times ET:
Sunday, Dec. 30
- Giants vs. Eagles, 1 p.m., FOX
- Bills vs. Jets, 1 p.m., CBS
- Bengals vs. Ravens, 1 p.m., CBS
- Steelers vs. Browns, 1 p.m., CBS
- Colts vs. Texans, 1 p.m., CBS
- Titans vs. Jaguars, 1 p.m., CBS
- Lions vs. Bears, 1 p.m., FOX
- Saints vs. Panthers, 1 p.m., FOX
- Falcons vs. Buccaneers, 1 p.m., FOX
- 49ers vs. Cardinals, 4:25 p.m., FOX
- Vikings vs. Packers, 4:25 p.m., FOX
- Patriots vs. Dolphins, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Chargers vs. Raiders, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Broncos vs. Chiefs, 4:25 p.m. CBS
- Seahawks vs. Rams, 4:25 p.m., FOX
- Redskins vs. Cowboys, 8:20 p.m., NBC