In case you were wondering, the 2-12 Washington Wizards have received motivation from the following sources this season:
- A white hard hat.
- A "Game-Changer" coin.
- Coaches gambling with players.
- A charge board that has gone up in place of a board listing key statistical benchmarks.
- Red Vines misidentified as Twizzlers.
- Martin Luther King Jr. quotes, misstated.
Playing Tupac before the game, which may have been sanctioned by the coach. (Nick Young, last night: "Coach put on our little anthem before the game and got us going.")
- A speech given by a member of the Marines.
- Not being booed.
- Not eating at Subway.
- Defending Kevin Durant.
Things the Wizards have not received motivation from this year:
- Dunks off the backboard.
- Losing (often times)
This really is the most interesting bad sports team in the world.