The Redskins' morning practice today got postponed until the afternoon due to rain, so it's kind of hard to somehow show up late. Yet according to Chris Russell of ESPN 980 (and others), somehow, Fred Davis managed to do just that.
Fred Davis just came out to practice almost an hour late #redskins
Below the jump, an incomplete list of possible reasons for Fred Davis being late.
1. He took a nap and forgot to wake up.
2. He got stuck in the horrible Ashburn traffic.
3. He was trying to eat carrots like Chris Cooley to improve his vision, but ate too many and threw up.
4. He didn't pass a conditioning test.
5. He was too busy washing his new car.
That's my preliminary list.