Washington Capitals forward Alexander Semin is called a lot of things. "Enigmatic;" "lazy;" the list goes on.
Now a new adjective can be added to the front or back of Semin's name: intimidated. Find out why below the jump.
According to a recent Sports Illustrated players' poll, 145 NHL players were asked to name which "All-Star-caliber player is the easiest to intimidate." Semin ranked third on a list of 15 players:
- Phil Kessel - Toronto Maple Leafs
- Henrik Sedin and Daniel Sedin - Vancouver Canucks
- Patrick Kane - Chicago Blackhawks
- Ilya Kovalchuk - New Jersey Devils
- Danny Briere - Philadelphia Flyers
- Jeff Skinner - Carolina Hurricanes
- Ryan Kesler - Vancouver
- Mike Cammalleri - Calgary Flames
- Matt Duchene - Colorado Avalanche
- Ryan Getzlaf - Anaheim Ducks
- Eric Staal - Carolina
- Steven Stamkos - Tampa Bay Lightning
- Joe Thornton - San Jose Sharks
- Scott Gomez - Montreal Canadiens
"Semin is an enigmatic, lazy and intimidated winger." Feel free to copy and paste for your articles and tweets.