- A fumble on the goal line on a quarterback sneak by Jay Cutler.
- An interception of Donovan McNabb on the goal line going the other way for a touchdown ... that was called back because of a delay of game.
- A diving interception by DeAngelo Hall on a slant to Johnny Knox on the first play of the ensuing drive.
- A diving interception by Danieal Manning on a deep play where the Redskins' receiver - Joey Galloway - gave up on the ball.
- A 92-yard one-handed leaping interception by Hall for a touchdown (more on that below).
- A fumble by Matt Forte fighting for a first down deep in Redskins territory.
- A fumble by Ryan Torain fighting for extra yardage deep in Bears territory.
- Another interception by Hall, this time on another short pass to Knox.
- A missed field goal by Graham Gano on a kick that banged hard off the upright.
- A fourth interception for Hall, this time on a deep pass to Knox, just a couple plays after FOX's Troy Aikman implored the Bears to test Hall deep.
Here's Manning's interception, set to music that's somehow fitting.
And, of course, here's Hall's 92-yard interception return, which was definitely the highlight of the game. This photo by SBNation.com's Chris Mottram provides a better look.
And then, there was the real highlight of the game: Hall's celebration after taking the ball back for a touchdown. Naturally, Aikman ruined the fun by claiming this merited an excessive celebration punishment. Listen, Troy, when Hall is the only player that can get into the end zone in the second half, he's allowed to do what he wants.