If losing 59-28 on Monday Night Football wasn't enough, there were plenty of record-setting performances set by both the Redskins and the Eagles tonight. Here's a sampling.
- The Eagles' 28-0 first quarter lead was the biggest first quarter lead for a road team in NFL history.
- Michael Vick moved into sole possession of second place on the all-time quarterback rushing list with 66 total yards on the ground.
- The Eagles' 59 total points was the most scored by one team in Monday Night Football history.
- Vick's three passing touchdowns and two rushing touchdowns in the first half was the first time in NFL history that any player had done as such.
- Philadelphia's 45 points at halftime was a franchise record for most points after two quarters.
- Vick was the 13th quarterback to top 300 yards passing in Week 10, the most for a single week in NFL history.
- The 59 points was the most allowed by the Redskins since 1954.
There will be plenty to talk about this week in Washington, but Donovan McNabb's contract extension will be the least of their concerns.