The Redskins recently concluded the third round of players-only workouts, organized in large part by veteran linebacker London Fletcher. Fletcher was mic'd up for the most recent round of workouts by CSN Washington, and you can see the video here. Some things that stand out:â†µ
- London Fletcher looks even stockier in shorts and a t-shirt than he does in pads â†µ
- I'm no less intimidated by him, however. â†µ
- Rex Grossman is still throwing interceptions; returned for a touchdown no less. This should surprise none of you. â†µ
- Kind of the flip side of of the Fletcher thing, Orakpo isn't wearing a shirt, and it terrifies me.
- I know it's a lockout, but can we get Ryan Kerrigan some Redskins gear? I don't like seeing him there in the Purdue shirt. He does look strong though. â†µ
- Most importantly, it seems like these guys are having some fun out there, which is great to see. I'm sure the lockout is stressful for them, but these bonding experiences are what is going to bring them together when it ends. â†µ